Another Cart Attendant post

Cart attendants who can take the abuse & kill it are the ones who get moved to other depts.
Leaders see great cart attendants as wasted talent so they get snapped up by other areas.
The only ones that are still there are the low performers.
Just sounds like punishment for not being happy with what they have. I don’t mind some of the responsibilities and all but the fact that anyone thinks it’s ok to be a punk to the CA is what’s wrong. I’m already learning to accept all the responsibilities I have to put up with because most people won’t help or feel me so I’ll just do what I can. Nobody is perfect.

Cart attendants who can take the abuse & kill it are the ones who get moved to other depts..... Leaders see great cart attendants as wasted talent so they get snapped up by other areas..... The only ones that are still there are the low performers....
That's a smart business practice in your store or district, but not necessarily true companywide. ASANTS.

Cart attendants who can take the abuse & kill it are the ones who get moved to other depts.
Leaders see great cart attendants as wasted talent so they get snapped up by other areas.
The only ones that are still there are the low performers.

I recently lost my best FOS attendant to another department. Hated to see him go, but it is an area in which he has expressed interest so I wished him well.

I have three other FOS attendants & should they express an interest in other areas, I will help them as well.

I recently lost my best FOS attendant to another department. Hated to see him go, but it is an area in which he has expressed interest so I wished him well.

I have three other FOS attendants & should they express an interest in other areas, I will help them as well.
I don’t wanna think of this as a jinx but my last two shifts have been solid and I’ve actually gotten compliments from a few coworkers thanking me for my hard work and effort as the new CA. This made me feel less stressful and actually make me feel like I actually still have a future there for many months.

Back