Archived another GSA interview post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alpha14

GSA
Ok so I have read the GSA interview threads and gotten the pointers from there. However anyone want to give me pointers? I have my interview on Wednesday. I already get keys to cover lunches and they had me cover a GSA shift before, however I am still nervous for the interview.

I actually enjoy working at my store. I will be leaving spot next year but at least I'll have a supervisory position under my belt for when I start job hunting.

I wanted it until I got it. Now I really just want to warn people to stay away. I will go to public schools across the country, preaching to young minds everywhere to stay away from the GSA position at Target. Just say no.

Its not bad if you have a great gstl or etl ge backing you. I always back my team and if anyone wants a tranfer or crosstraining im behind them 100% if they are giving me 100% also with their work.

I wanted it until I got it. Now I really just want to warn people to stay away. I will go to public schools across the country, preaching to young minds everywhere to stay away from the GSA position at Target. Just say no.

gsa is the best position to be looked at potential team lead. that's the only thing it has going for it. you get 50 cents over your pay grade and expected to act like a team lead. same pressures as a tl when you have gstl shifts. the worst is hey some work center needs coverage/assistance. you get to cover there! do they get formal training? hahahahha.

Ok so I have read the GSA interview threads and gotten the pointers from there. However anyone want to give me pointers? I have my interview on Wednesday. I already get keys to cover lunches and they had me cover a GSA shift before, however I am still nervous for the interview.
any target interview wants to hear, here's the issue, here's how i handled it, this was the result.

have stories of what to do with situations.

wrong prices. so a guest is upset, we want to make it right for the guest because its a reasonable price change. the guest was happy and likely to come back and shop here because i made the process as easy as possible.

guest wants to know where to locate birthday decorations for a kid. talk to the kid and have a "genuine conversation" about his birthday. then point them to the card and party section, and offer to walk them over to the exact location. after that we mention the survery. parents always appreciate genuine conversations with their kids instead of ignoring them. not only did we get the item they wanted to buy, but we bought some guest loyalty and a good survery.

what's a situation you were wrong? what's an example you were a part of a team to accomplish a goal.

I have really awesome TLs and ETLs. Thanks for tips guys

Hey guys it's been crazy but just wanted to say I got the posting thanks for all the advice

Congratulations! It's a little difficult at first, but after a while you get desensitized enough that it becomes pretty routine and not bad at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back