Archived Any ETLs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are there any ETL's on this site? I see lots of TMs and TLs, but haven't seen an ETL lol. Just wondering

- Mip

Or events that happened at their store, state that is store is in..
Ck under intros or leadership forum for the new etl's.. You use search etl or interviews.

This site was known and used by the ETLs at my store. I think we used it mainly to release our frustrations we had with the shit corporate poured on the stores.

I remember talking with my team about TBR. Telling them to check it out for good references and funny stories. I didn't care if TMs talked bad about the store or the ETLs or me. I got pissed off about dumb policies and lazy people just as much as they did.

But yes, there are a good amount of ETLs on here. New, veteran, and former. I think STLs might be rare since being a STL is a whole new level of Kool-Aid.

One of my TLs at my old store knew I was on this site - lol. I think they knew who I was too ;)

It's don't ask don't tell at my store for the most part. I've had some leaders bring the site up. I usually play dumb and ask what's that?

Till spot had performance him out.:(

I'm pretty sure he quit on his on terms though they might have been pushing him out the door.
A great example of how no matter how good a leader you are, how hard you work, care about your job, or even well you've done in the past; it's all about what the numbers are this week and piling on some new foolishness.
The smart ones, the ones who care about their people, even if they have drank the kool aid, burn out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back