Status
Not open for further replies.
We had a go at our dc get fired, apparently she frequently held parties at her house inviting many team members ( subordinates) and at said event she would be the only female there it was rumored there were multiple guys at one time going at her at several of these parties and it was discovered when another employee was overheard on the radio talking about her and one of the occurrences . he accidentally pressed the button on the radio while talking to a team member about it ... She was fired and now works in distribution for a shoe company that is well known

Uh, I think it might be time to lock up this thread and place it in the box of shame. Don't you think @commiecorvus?

43391271.jpg

So I approached her after work and asked her if she wanted to get something to eat with me. She immediately told me to stop talking and to be at the King Soopers parking lot in 20 minutes. Well I was there. She hopped in my truck and she slapped me. Like a legit slap. I was like WTF? So said in no uncertain terms that if I ever did anything like that again it would be my last day at Target. Then she kissed me. We made out and stuff for about 10 minutes until she told me she had to go. She gave me her cell # and left. This morning I sent her a text asking where do we go from here? Her response, "I don't know". I feel like an idiot. So what now?
wat

I should probably clarify that I do not, in any way, recommend trying to get with ETL's or above, as long as you still work at Target. As I said previously, it was good an everything, but it just made me super paranoid, and it easily good have gotten us both fired. There are plenty of beautiful, available girls out there in the world who you could date without risking your job. Try finding one of those.

I am going to concur with the group here and call BS on this whole thing, though.

Who is that? Are they a troll like invictustaylor?
Luna831 was a troll, at least I sincerely hope and pray s/he was. Asking basic questions and not understanding the just as basic answers. Forum flooding. Worst spelling and grammar ever. Forever alone-type rants. Later devolved into all sorts of pro-Trump shenanigans and how Elon Musk is part of an Illuminati conspiracy. Now holds the honor of perma-ban status.

Luna831 was a troll, at least I sincerely hope and pray s/he was. Asking basic questions and not understanding the just as basic answers. Forum flooding. Worst spelling and grammar ever. Forever alone-type rants. Later devolved into all sorts of pro-Trump shenanigans and how Elon Musk is part of an Illuminati conspiracy. Now holds the honor of perma-ban status.
Maybe they came back as invictustaylor (that guy who threw a bitch fit about the bathroom policy). Same fussing about the illuminati too and same atrocious spelling and grammar

I have a few good looking in their 30s etl at my store. They are respectful and stay clear of attractive females lol

So I approached her after work and asked her if she wanted to get something to eat with me. She immediately told me to stop talking and to be at the King Soopers parking lot in 20 minutes. Well I was there. She hopped in my truck and she slapped me. Like a legit slap. I was like WTF? So said in no uncertain terms that if I ever did anything like that again it would be my last day at Target. Then she kissed me. We made out and stuff for about 10 minutes until she told me she had to go. She gave me her cell # and left. This morning I sent her a text asking where do we go from here? Her response, "I don't know". I feel like an idiot. So what now?

I saw this one several years ago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back