Status
Not open for further replies.
Tap an ETL?

Sure, all the time.

aaf_shifty.gif

Be sure to do it when no one's looking!

Best thread, 10/10.

Also, how did you get 93 percent, specifically?
Well the 93% comes from the way she constantly stares at me during huddles, seriously dude I look up at her and she's like zoned out and staring right at me, and the way she says my name. But at the same time when I see her in receiving and it's just the 2 of us she seems to have a hard time looking me in the eye. The last 7% is because it's a really bad idea. At first I just kinda ignored her stares but it's become so frickin obvious that I cant anymore. I need to ask her about it.

Well the 93% comes from the way she constantly stares at me during huddles, seriously dude I look up at her and she's like zoned out and staring right at me, and the way she says my name. But at the same time when I see her in receiving and it's just the 2 of us she seems to have a hard time looking me in the eye. The last 7% is because it's a really bad idea. At first I just kinda ignored her stares but it's become so frickin obvious that I cant anymore. I need to ask her about it.

You've got it going on dude. Do it up and let us know how it goes. Just make sure to do it loud and proud, make sure everyone knows she's taken.

Last edited:
No, but I've wanted to. Currently do.

My former ETL-AP was hot and there was a lot of sexual tension between us but nothing ever came of it because she has a bf and a kid with him. She would always touch me and grab my hand and do other subtle flirtatious things.

Most of the ETLs at my store are old enough to be my parents so FUCK no lol
There is this younger ETL-LOG that sometimes comes to help support the store that all the girls seem to have a crush on but I guess he's not really my type

Last edited:
Well the 93% comes from the way she constantly stares at me during huddles, seriously dude I look up at her and she's like zoned out and staring right at me

Remember when Bugs Bunny would be stranded on a boat with that other guy and when he looked at him he was so hungry all he saw was a giant chicken leg? When she's staring at you all she sees is a giant red card..

There is a market TL who is very flirtatious towards me. Always poking me when she walks by and also says some subtle flity things to me. I haven't acted on it though

When I used to cover shifts all over my district, there was a crazy hot ETL at one of the stores who was always overtly flirting with me. I broke up with my then-girlfriend for unrelated reasons, so being a single guy, I started flirting back hard. Finally she snuck up on me when ho one else was around, and asked if I wanted to hang out sometime. We did, and I ended up going home with her. It then became hella awkward because I either got paranoid, or other people in the store found out. All the female TM's were always whispering and giggling when I walked by, and a couple of the guys would just come up and give me high-fives and be like: "you know what that was for". Anyways, I stopped working shifts in that store and told her that it was great and all, but as long as I was with Target we probably shouldn't see each other cause it was a bad idea. She agreed and we went on our merry way. By the time I left Target I was (and still am) in a really good relationship, but if I wasn't, I would totally hit her up.

Haha, yeah. I've worked with a crazy flirty ETL. Loved being in close proximity to me. In fact, I was recently at the old store again and she just kind of stared at me for a while. Yikes. Just be very careful.

I repeat, be very careful.

There was an ETL-AP at my old store who seemed to like to rob the cradle. I knew she was after me even though I was dating my now wife. She would rub my back, stand a bit too close to me during huddles (she always made it a point to stand next to me), and say certain things that made me feel extremely uncomfortable lol I just brushed her off, but I think she took it as I was playing hard to get. I was so happy when she left.

Last edited:
Some of the GSTLs at my store can be extremely flirty but they're not ETLs so yeah haha. There was this rumor circulating about one of them actually hooking up with people but I'm not entirely sure how true it is

We had an ETL get fired because of it. There are 'rules' the handbook I believe. If you have a "chatty" store. Think twice. Think thrice. For some reason you cannot date up words/down words. I'm not even sure that anything above a TM can date in the same store. It would be different if it was a prior relationship. And I know that if it does go on, or you are thinking about 'dating', you have to let aboves know and then they probably put you on different shifts/stores. From what I'm told.

No but I'm good friends with a former ETL and have stayed at their place. Not attracted to them or any ETLs right now but I did fantasize about my former ETL-AP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back