Status
Not open for further replies.
My ETL is super bad and I'm 93% sure she wants it.
I sell my GSTL pot. Is that better or worse than sleeping with him?
wtf-did-i-just-read.jpg

We had an ETL get fired because of it. There are 'rules' the handbook I believe. If you have a "chatty" store. Think twice. Think thrice. For some reason you cannot date up words/down words. I'm not even sure that anything above a TM can date in the same store. It would be different if it was a prior relationship. And I know that if it does go on, or you are thinking about 'dating', you have to let aboves know and then they probably put you on different shifts/stores. From what I'm told.

We have two TLs dating. They are in different departments.

Agree though I would not give a TM a pat on the back for hooking up with an ETL. Thats gross and unprofessional

Last edited:
One ETL at my store is actually married to an ETL at another store and she has come in to help out during inventory. They're both grown ass adults though so they never act unprofessionally

While I was at spot no but once I left ya I had a fling with my etl ge for about 3 months

Back in the day I had a relationship with my ETL-Log. He was in the middle of a divorce and it just happened one morning after work (we were on overnights). Happened a few more times, and we both agreed it shouldn't happen anymore, but we stayed good friends. He's not with the company anymore.

This is out of control. Absolutely mad.

Completely mental.

Just a bad idea all around. 0/10. I don't recommend you do that. That is super unprofessional and will get you guys fired lmao

I can't imagine wanting to fuck an authority figure. Even if theyre.my age it would just feel too Nabokovian (yall better get my literature reference ;) )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back