Archived Any Real Results from Pictures Taken from a Hazardous Trailer Unload

Status
Not open for further replies.

Him

I've worked at several stores and all Leaderships shared the same things with me. "A trailer is packed with freight stacked dangerously or tipped over" and a leader, (Be it an ETL or TL) takes a picture and supposedly sends it to corporate. Feedback from you guys.

I've worked at several stores and all Leaderships shared the same things with me. "A trailer is packed with freight stacked dangerously or tipped over" and a leader, (Be it an ETL or TL) takes a picture and supposedly sends it to corporate. Feedback from you guys.

Load bars.

Also, I know for a fact DC TMs are put on corrective action for feedback given from the stores.

What about C&S

A DC contact I have insists that I relay any negative experiences I have with C&S to him. He worked at C&S before joining the DC team and says that they take load safety, product quality, and driver issues very seriously. The only issue I told him I have ever had with C&S was years ago when Food Ave was receiving lettuce that was consistently frozen.

A DC contact I have insists that I relay any negative experiences I have with C&S to him. He worked at C&S before joining the DC team and says that they take load safety, product quality, and driver issues very seriously. The only issue I told him I have ever had with C&S was years ago when Food Ave was receiving lettuce that was consistently frozen.

Yeah we just sometimes get the dairy pallets that are tipping over.

I've reported bad sweeps to my old store thanks to feedback from fellow DC TM's. I would be more than happy to report bad loads to outbound if my old store were to mention it.

Our previous flow TL ended up getting into an accident as a result of a tall palette toppling onto them. Their back is fucked up and can't bend over without experiencing pain. They were out of work for six months on paid leave. Our APTL told me when it fell over onto my TL, even the camera shook.

EDIT: Right, relevance.

So we've had topsy-turvy loads on trucks before quite a few times. Our ETL-LOG has filed complaints and we received nothing back from what he said. Nothing to my knowledge about that accident, either.

I've seen a few trailers come in with like, a pallet of cat litter stacked on a pallet of toilet paper, slumping over and ready to collapse

Don't think anyone's bothered reporting or logging such things though

Got lots more of those from FDC as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back