Archived Anyone else doing Four by Fours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So everyone else got the direction to not flex in non ptm aisles except for me? Man do I feel shitty right now. We spent most of our time flexing when we could've been just filling. I hate my job right now.

We've been flexing in toys, seasonal, and electronics, as per FEETS (targets new acronym.. Food Entertainment Electronics Toys Seasonal).. but I've been told not to flex anymore in non-PTM aisles aside from over decode. We'll see how well that goes.

It is going to crash & burn. How are you going to maintain & keep it full every week? No product in back room or dc & then hours get cut again.

So everyone else got the direction to not flex in non ptm aisles except for me? Man do I feel shitty right now. We spent most of our time flexing when we could've been just filling. I hate my job right now.

We were told in TL meeting to flex, flex, flex. We use flip-labels on the things we flex, but our STL is big on flexing. "Empty slots don't sell!" But then again, all the flexing has some areas to look like complete crap.

We were told in TL meeting to flex, flex, flex. We use flip-labels on the things we flex, but our STL is big on flexing. "Empty slots don't sell!" But then again, all the flexing has some areas to look like complete crap.

At least, it is out of the back room & out on the floor for guests to buy.

And empty active slots don't get researched and ordered. This is the only part of my job that I don't like. "It can't sell from the backroom" needs to be tempered with "We can't sell what we don't have." THIS is what affects the guest survey instock score. Next week's sale item was this week's substitution so we don't have it, it was flexed over and (c'mon, be honest) do they REALLY make generic labels? I wish we could just follow the BP that actually works when followed.

My STL has told us to just overstock everything now. Our flow team is now stacking product on top of other product, putting it alongside other product, and (my favorite) putting it in an empty adjacent spot. The last time I zoned market, I took off almost a whole shopping cart of stuff that was shoved where it didn't belong. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back