Anyone else hate target soup?

I guess I'm one of those few people at work who eat Ramen noodles... buy myself a week's worth of menudo...

I like Ramen but don't eat it that often because it's loaded with sodium and carbs and has almost no nutritional value.

I've never had the soup but I think their version of the Panera Bread white cheddar mac and cheese is wonderful. Don't get the microwavable mashed potatoes though - they never get fully warm

Plain ramen with the included flavor packet isn’t actual food but you can fuck with it some to make it fit for human consumption. Toss the packet and add real chicken broth, a dash of garlic powder, chives, and top that shit off with peanut sauce, seaweed (nori) and sriracha. Give this a shot if you are literally living on ramen since chicken broth = protein, seaweed = iodine and chili peppers = vitamin C

Soup or stew "Stewp". Stick a can of ready to heat (not condensed) soup of choice on the exhaust manifold of your SUV. Warm up the engine, wait 20 mins. Crack open a tube of MP Saltines. Rip the top off the soup and crumble the saltines into the soup. Keep a spoon or two in the console.

Back