Archived Anyone else hate their job?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@cgiguy I'm genuinely curious. Why did you choose to rob banks? Did you believe you would succeed, but your plans didn't go as well as you thought? Was it a last ditch effort? No judgement. Just curious. Feel free to just say you'd rather not answer.

Well, I did not rob any banks ever. But if I were to rob two banks it would to support a raging 2-3 gram a day heroin addiction. I have been to treatment and I am now a recovering addict picking up the wreckage I left behind from 15 years of active addiction

Drugs are bad, mmkay. I would have also thought I could get away auth it because I was so high I thought I could do it. No thought was put in to it if I were to do it. Heroin is one powerful drug and WILL take complete control of your decisions and actions

Last edited:
I hate working. I want to be able to putter around the garden. Travel. Wake up when I want to wake up.
Ex husband made sure I will never be able to appreciate those things in life. Well him and obamacare. They both effed me over.

I don't hate my job , I just hate how things are running , I thought working here would be great and at first it was then you get to know the people and you see how stuck up they can be . You have to be best friends with the lod's for them to understand your situation which is very ridiculous .... Not worth it .

I don't hate being a cashier, just everything that comes with it. Being yelled at by soccer moms and ETL's alike, being talked down to, getting in trouble for things out of my control, being constantly afraid one week to the next I'm not going to have enough hours to pay my bills, the pay, etc. If I could have a steady, decently paying job where I don't constantly get treated like dog shit as a cashier I'd be happy.

Someone the other day said a actual guest said to me I honestly hate to say this but this place has changed. I used to come here alot but now I really don't like coming here. It has changed. I honestly couldn't argue with the guyo_O
What do you expect? Our new CEO came from Walmart and if there is one thing Walmart is good at, its treating employees like shit.

Can they really not transfer me because I work two day out of the week ? My ETL said she doesn't want to approve my transfer because I work two days and doesnt know If I'm reliable wtf .... why keep me a year then . I'm a hard worker those two days I'm there I do more then most . I get I'm a little late sometimes but I live far and don't know there will be traffic, I thought target was understanding but it's clear they don't give a crap about tm . At least where I worked . So I'm just over target it's not worth it .

Can they really not transfer me because I work two day out of the week ? My ETL said she doesn't want to approve my transfer because I work two days and doesnt know If I'm reliable wtf .... why keep me a year then . I'm a hard worker those two days I'm there I do more then most . I get I'm a little late sometimes but I live far and don't know there will be traffic, I thought target was understanding but it's clear they don't give a crap about tm . At least where I worked . So I'm just over target it's not worth it .

Seriously! Why keep you that long IF you're not reliable. And IF you aren't reliable, seems like your ETL would be smart to let you go. The bottom line is that it's easier for them to keep you rather than go through the time and cost to hire someone new.

I hate working. I want to be able to putter around the garden. Travel. Wake up when I want to wake up.
Ex husband made sure I will never be able to appreciate those things in life. Well him and obamacare. They both effed me over.
How obamacare? Just curious.

I have been with Target for 7+ years and THEY KNOW who they want for a specific position. They just interview 2 extra people because they have to. Just an FYI.

They wanted me for the new PFresh whatever person. They trained me for 3 months and when the remodel was about to be over, I asked the ETL when my formal training was about to begin. He told me they already had someone. WTF??? I went to the STL and ETL-HR to let them know, in a very professional manner, what I thought. Fool me once fuckers, but don't even try to fool me twice...

I am trying to get out. It's not what it is. They keep asking me to be a TL but hell no. I'd make an extra $1/hour for more stress and shitty job. I am plano. I work Monday through Friday and have every single weekend off. Best deal at Target.

I have been with Target for 7+ years and THEY KNOW who they want for a specific position. They just interview 2 extra people because they have to. Just an FYI.

They wanted me for the new PFresh whatever person. They trained me for 3 months and when the remodel was about to be over, I asked the ETL when my formal training was about to begin. He told me they already had someone. WTF??? I went to the STL and ETL-HR to let them know, in a very professional manner, what I thought. Fool me once fuckers, but don't even try to fool me twice...

I am trying to get out. It's not what it is. They keep asking me to be a TL but hell no. I'd make an extra $1/hour for more stress and shitty job. I am plano. I work Monday through Friday and have every single weekend off. Best deal at Target.
Plano at your store is still m-f? We were told every store was making Plano work alternating weekends. We don't even get set days off anymore.

Seriously! Why keep you that long IF you're not reliable. And IF you aren't reliable, seems like your ETL would be smart to let you go. The bottom line is that it's easier for them to keep you rather than go through the time and cost to hire someone new.

That's true , I'm so over target they need new TL .

I am not employed by target but my husband is ... He has been with target over six years ... They have dangled so many positions in front of his face , it's not even funny . The crap I know about what happens internally at target makes me absolutely hate this company . I won't even freaking shop there for the discount ...

It's hard to like your job when you see other teams run wild and do whatever they want and shit on other teams and you have to keep cleaning up the mess. When you complain about the unfairness about it, cause you want to see them do better so you can do your job better and get nowhere. You get tired of eating shit sandwiches everyday..

Another 4th Quarter of crap, not sure I will stick around for it.. Cause there are just a few of us that can see the cluster fuck coming and its on rails.. :eek:

How obamacare? Just curious.
Well I had my health insurance through aarp. Good insurance. Fair price.
When obamacare came along aarp cancelled all people between the ages of 55-64. Said we could get it through marketplace. Well I didn't qualify for marketplace so the same or equivilent policy that I was paying 300.00 a month for thru aarp now became 785.00 a month. There was no way I could afford that. My choice was to get a part time job to pay for that policy or work the required hours at a company an get the health insurance plan that they have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back