Archived Anyone else have that stupid snail that revs up at them when they walk by?

Status
Not open for further replies.
On a toy aisle endcap, we have a motion-sensitive display for these Turbo snails that roars at you whenever you go by.

Damn that thing. I am thinking of putting tape over the sensor....

Oh No!!

A few years ago we had parrots that responded to movement....I was glad when they were all sold.

I suppose that the revving snail is about as annoying as the baby alive dolls that jump in their crib.....spooky, too.

Oh, for the days of yore.....when you imagined everything......

It was always so creepy to be in the toy aisles when the store opened and all the baby dollies would go off at the same time.
Like being in a bad horror movie.

It was always so creepy to be in the toy aisles when the store opened and all the baby dollies would go off at the same time.
Like being in a bad horror movie.

Haha i know right. When the lights go off at my store during closing, all the baby toys go off. Chucky is upon us :scare:

I also hate those freaking dogs that bark. It really ticks me off when they bark off the shelf.

Last edited:
Or how about those Fur-Real Friends walking puppies that would start jumping all over the place and mess up your zone.
Those things were such a pain. I used to turn them off, but new ones would show up or I would have people turn them on.
Does anyone remember the Dora endcap with the sensor? You would walk by and it would say something like "YEAH!!"

I always feel like I'm jumping constantly whenever I'm back in toys. I walk by something and it makes noise at me. Do not enjoy.

I'm about to see this stupid movie with 5 kids that aren't mine. Wish me luck.

Ours quickly became "defective" ;) Those puppies still drive me nuts though..

Our Target is laid out where that endcap is directly across from the electronics boat... yeah we turned it off about 10 minutes after we set it. I suggest everyone does the same.

During Christmas they setup an endcap full of those puppies. They had to put fencing up because they kept falling off the shelf.

I can only imagine the fencing for the pups.....the visual of this made me laugh.

I hate the jumping puppy. I didn't know how it worked, found one in my area and put it in my cart until I could take it to GS. Every time I moved the cart the thing would jump and bark. It's the worst toy ever and I fully understand why any parent would abandon it on top of a table.

I couldn't figure out how to turn it off because it kept moving. I was frustrated. Took it up front immediately. Saw another one another day, didn't pick it up so someone else could experience that "fun"

The puppy quickly became old in the back when you would pull one and have it sitting on a flat that you would end up walking by 50 times before it finally made it to the floor.....

To turn off the puppy just grab it and open the gut, velcro opening on the bottom.
Then grab the battery box and switch it off, it's this little button that you move to the middle.

Oh No!!

A few years ago we had parrots that responded to movement....I was glad when they were all sold.

I suppose that the revving snail is about as annoying as the baby alive dolls that jump in their crib.....spooky, too.

Oh, for the days of yore.....when you imagined everything......

When I was just a cart attendant, those dolls creeped the shit out of me one late night zoning toys....

Speaking of those baby alive dolls in the crib that jumped up and down. I remember after Christmas the black girls went clearance and the white ones didn't, the guest comments were hilarious. Good times!

Speaking of those baby alive dolls in the crib that jumped up and down. I remember after Christmas the black girls went clearance and the white ones didn't, the guest comments were hilarious. Good times!

Actually the same thing is going on right now. In that same aisle, not sure if it's baby alive dolls though.

To turn off the puppy just grab it and open the gut, velcro opening on the bottom.
Then grab the battery box and switch it off, it's this little button that you move to the middle.

You had me at "grab it and open the gut".
What I'd like to do to a LOT of those toys....

Grab and open....oh....the toys.....I thought that you meant that we should do that to guests.

Anyone get the cats yet/ They're worse than the dogs, only they don't dezone themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back