Archived Anyone else pick up the habit of twirling your PDA around

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the brtm in my store do it. It isn't a problem but these guys toss these things up like 12 feet in the air like acrobats or something. I do it too. I can't seem to stop it now >.>

Yea I ride the flats like scooters around the race tracks too. While we're open.

Seriously why do you post something like that? Just looking for reactions?

That's why pda's get broken. If I saw you doing that, I would have chat with you about safety & equipment use.

Throw a PDA up in the air 12 feet? Better catch it or get out of the way. Target sucks but don't fuck with the equipment. Target's bosses are greedy cheap asses and when you break a PDA, they aren't going to fork out the money to replace or fix it. The cheap ass stl at my store has bitched me out over the costs of the walkie talkies and PDAs.

Throw a PDA up in the air 12 feet? Better catch it or get out of the way. Target sucks but don't fuck with the equipment. Target's bosses are greedy cheap asses and when you break a PDA, they aren't going to fork out the money to replace or fix it. The cheap ass stl at my store has bitched me out over the costs of the walkie talkies and PDAs.
Our team already broke out all the glass in the PDAs that cover the laser because they fog up in the freezer. I think management doesn't even care at my store anymore

Our team already broke out all the glass in the PDAs that cover the laser because they fog up in the freezer. I think management doesn't even care at my store anymore
We had three of those last year. I threatened to cut myself accidentally on purpose enough they finally sent them out.

I don't twirl it around, but I'm clumsy and drop it frequently.

I like to pretend their stormtrooper blasters.
and When I have two.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back