Archived Anyone get in trouble at work b/c TBR?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ringwraith917

Professional Badass
Have you ever been in trouble or fired or have you written up/ fired someone because of their involvement with The Break Room? Anonymity is the policy here but I've never heard any negative repercussions from using this community. Please share.

At this point I think most of the people who have gotten in trouble aren't on the site anymore or we have changed their username so the people at the store won't know who they are.
Not sure if they are going to pipe up after that.

Couldn't they "know someone" who got in trouble?

Edit: what ever happened to the anonymous post feature here? It get abused and removed or just not carried forward with new layout?

I know if a tm that got in trouble for shit they posted on reddit but they were not anonymous even if they think they are.

I told everyone at my store about this place. I was told ETLs were ordered to stay away... lol.
I don’t think mine ever posted but they knew I read the site so they would always ask me if I saw something they read. It was more last year when modernization was supposed to be a big secret

I told everyone at my store about this place. I was told ETLs were ordered to stay away... lol.
I haven't mentioned it to anyone, kind of want to keep it as my "secret" weapon, lol. I definitely knew about things that others didn't until they happened. I will just say "Ah, I heard that was coming" and they give me a look like Um, how? but no one asks how I knew.

The ETLs woulda always be asking me how I knew something - I would say from here.

Don’t post under your real full name and you should be fine. Yes, it’s in my username, but I think “Danny” is a super common name lol.

Everyone in my store from the SD on down checks out this site. Nobody cares 🤷🏻‍♂️ This is where we find out what’s really going on. ASANTS though, but I feel like it’s not taboo like it used to be.

Nope cause I heat things from "other team members" when adked who in another state you wouldnt know them. And boom. Our store hires alot of militsry so its an easy believable cover

With the amount of people who register here with their TM numbers, I wouldn't be surprised if many millions of noobs have been talked to or let go IRL because they made a TBR account right after orientation believing that this is an official Target brand outfit, and are clueless enough to mention it to leadership

You will get more relevant training on this site than in any store. I never hid it from anyone. When we first opened on Thanksgiving night, I told my HR it was coming, she told me I was nuts (not the first time Ive heard that). When the news was official, she asked me how I found out and I told her. She had never heard of it before but quickly was using it as a source of information. I think if T wants to get rid of you, they will find a way. This site is no more than a fly on their asses. The only time it bothers them is when someone brings up the big bad U word. Hell someone else is training their team, its a win for them

No one from my store knows I post on here. I keep what I learn here to myself, but there are a few things I have learned from "the internet" which isn't even a lie LOL. I'd be really impressed if anyone from my store ever figured me out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back