Archived anyone have a crush on anyone at their store?

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my cashiers is absolutely beautiful and i think he reciprocates the way i feel.

A lot of my new cashiers are extremely attractive in general and i have them flirting with me but i keep it professional as i am their leader of course.

Our APS i would let bang me in a second. One of our TPS’s too. Also a guy who works in an unspecified department (or that would or could give me away) who is the hottest one out of all and i straight up told i would do dirty things to him.. (he loved it)

Last edited:
Been trying to make eye contact with the v hot cart attendant for like weeks and nothing yet

It's me, I'm the hot cart attendant.

actually, I'm the only cart attendant who was never hit on by this certain cashier girl. I'm upset I wasn't included.

There are a few very attractive girls at my store.

One is about 30, cute, with a nice body. One is about 25, cute, with a nice body. One is about 21, cute, with a banging body. One is 17, cute, with an incredible body.

I was shocked to hear she was 17 cause she could pass for 21 easily.

Other than that, it is a bunch of uggos and fatties! Also, way to many uggos and fatties covered in tattoos.

Dude, how old are you?
Never mind.
It's clear that whatever your physical age, you're 12.

Other than that, it is a bunch of uggos and fatties! Also, way to many uggos and fatties covered in tattoos.

well that's not very nice. for some reason I feel like you're about to call everyone here ugly for calling you out on this.

well that's not very nice. for some reason I feel like you're about to call everyone here ugly for calling you out on this.

What's ironic, is it's totally okay to rag on someone's personality, yet not their looks, even though we're also taught that looks don't matter, yet you can't make fun of them, despite them not being important.

What's ironic, is it's totally okay to rag on someone's personality, yet not their looks, even though we're also taught that looks don't matter, yet you can't make fun of them, despite them not being important.

I once asked myself why can't our appearance match our personality? Lmao.

NEW WORLD ORDER!!!

When everyone is uggo, no one is uggo. Amen.
lIpDAGN.gif

I have a crush on my TL, and I even had a sex dream about him a few nights ago. We have a great professional relationship though, and he is straight so I don't think anything will ever happen with him.

There's another TL in my store who is gay and he always wears these ass-hugging pants. He's always friendly with me so I wonder if the feelings are mutual. I really want to fuck him...

I have a crush on my TL, and I even had a sex dream about him a few nights ago. We have a great professional relationship though, and he is straight so I don't think anything will ever happen with him.

There's another TL in my store who is gay and he always wears these ass-hugging pants. He's always friendly with me so I wonder if the feelings are mutual. I really want to fuck him...

Oversharing is caring

I'm pretty sure I saw a girl TM my age checking my dick out today.

I never even knew girls look at the bulge in the pants of a male homosapien. I never knew girls would do that... or could. Usually it's us guys checking them out.

Definitely the ETL-AP... he interviewed me and ever since I have had a huge crush on him. He's adorable and very sweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back