Archived Anyone here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ever work for Harris Teeter? Probably leaving for an assistant department manager position. Anyone have any experience with them?

When leaving target I went through their interview process for a salaried position,they were not well organized and asked me to drive 80 miles to do an interview. When I asked if teleconference was possible, they said no and basically take it or leave it.

I politely turned them down, then they continued to call me for months because somehow they couldn't notate I had turned down.

Maybe not reflective of the entire company? Who knows, I'm in Md/VA area.

I live in NC, they are like the Target of grocery stores. They may look great but they have a lot of overhead costs. The rumor is that Kroger is eventually going to convert lower volume/performing HT's into Krogers, or close them. Not sure if HT employees are the same. But majority of Krogers stores are unionized.

I would look at Fresh Market if there are locations around you. My sister in law works them and they are very team driven.

I have friends and family that work for Wegmans if that's an option - heard it's a great company to work for. But they are only in certain states.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back