Archived Might be outta here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuroyume

Black Dream
After quitting my previous QC job mainly due to one nasty piece of work, a job that I hoped to be in for years, I took employment at Target mainly because it was the most expedient due to the job situation - there were few other choices but a 3 week (yes, that is all) gig doing QC with express written notification that moving to permanent was a long-shot/not-going-to-happen.

So, I have an interview in a couple days that might get me back into QC, nearby and not even as difficult as my previous QC job. My main concern is what to do if they want me ASAP. I would like to be nice and give Target two weeks notice but I am not going to pass up more money and full-time (possibly overtime) employment as my funds disappear due to the small paychecks being currently garnered. Thoughts?

They wouldn't give you two week's notice if they wanted you gone. Why should you return the favor when generally we need the job more than they need us? I know it's the "right" thing to do, but only because it benefits the big guy...which sucks.

That said, I still say do it when you can because they hold all the power. :p

So much for that. Despite being overqualified and withing close proximity, didn't happen. Back to the Fewer.

It'll happen, just keep flogging those resumes and keep your chin up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back