Archived Anyone know how to......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know how to bring up a report that tells what tm pulled from a specific backroom location last and how many they pulked?

I know AP has a report for this, not sure about a report storeside though...

I only know of the report that shows who sto'd the items. AP has the report of who pulls items.

I only know of the report that shows who sto'd the items. AP has the report of who pulls items.

Wouldn't this report be pretty much useless to AP?

Unless something has changed, when I left Target you could put in anyone's TM number in the PDA and boom - you were logged in. If someone is stealing, why log in under your own number?

Hell, if you are stealing, why pull the item with a PDA anyway? Seems like it would be common sense for a TM who wanted to steal *not* to leave a trail behind.

Wouldn't this report be pretty much useless to AP?

Unless something has changed, when I left Target you could put in anyone's TM number in the PDA and boom - you were logged in. If someone is stealing, why log in under your own number?

Hell, if you are stealing, why pull the item with a PDA anyway? Seems like it would be common sense for a TM who wanted to steal *not* to leave a trail behind.

You can also track and item in case it may not have been stolen just missing in some crazy spot. I did this the other night. Found the TM that pulled it. Good for us that its not stolen..Bad for the TM that didnt follow best practice and pushed it... :\

You can pull the detail report without being a TL or ETL...at least i can haha and im a PA...I have to pull it to see D-CODE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back