Archived Anyone know what F8 means for Softlines?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a new TM in Softlines, and just started seeing F8 show up on my schedule. What does this mean?

Freight? Purely a guess.

What time is the shift? That might give some insight.

It's for 10AM-2:30PM tomorrow. I also see it for a shift from 7:00PM-11:45PM next Friday night. I asked around, but no one seems to know.

Hmmmm. No idea. Are you an overnight store? If not, that seems like a really weird shift time. I don’t know much about how overnight stores operate, though, if that is the case.

Ask your TL. Many stores have their use their own systems of shift tags so its unlikely someone here will know.

The only thing that should be listed on your schedule as a Softlines member should be RTW, Mens, Shoes, BGI, C9, and sometimes depending on location they'll put Infant HL if they include that area as Softlines in your store. F8 might be another area of the store they are training you in. Ask a Team Lead !!

I asked my ETL, and he said F8 stands for Figure 8. It means that person will be responsible for circling all of apparel and making sure First Impressions look good for each section. Thanks everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back