Archived AP Attire

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrumpyAP

Go To Six
What does your store's AP TMs wear?

I've been sporting the same short-sleeve button-down shirt and pants for a year now. I have one uniform, which makes laundry uberexpensive and annoying. I've never seen SAP but from what I've heard it's a horrible silly place of a website.

In short, I'm unfamiliar with the 'options' for AP attire, brand-wise I mean.

Wotcha wearing? ;)

At my store, TPS is in uniform. They have two though. SrTPS was split between uniform and plain clothes. APS was plain clothes when we had them. ETL is red and khaki when LOD or for visits and plain clothes the rest of the time. Again about half and half.

Last edited:
I've never seen a white tps uniform.
I was intending this thread more about things of variance within the uniform'd garb.

Reddit had a mention of TPS Sweaters, which i'd never heard of. I've basically got the short-sleeve black shirt and one of the coats for outdoors (it has useless fuzziness around the neck/shoulder area)

At my store, TPS is in uniform. They have two though. SrTPS was split between uniform and plain clothes. APS was plain clothes when we had them. ETL is red and khaki when LOD or for visits and plain clothes the rest of the time. Again about half and half.
When we had a SrTPS, I never saw him plain clothed ... theoretically i'll be bumped up to Sr. soon, and I suppose I should ask about it then ;)

I know our APS gets to wear plain clothes and his iPod. I wish I could have his job just so I could listen to my music.

I find the ipod part to be rather hard to believe. How does one 'work' with that?

getting white earbuds/mic to work with our godawful walkie talkie system ... that would be tight

I don't think SrTPS is supposed to wear plain clothes, but my ETL let him on days he had him helping with undercover stuff.

My team all have the tps uniform. I have short and long sleeve shirts with pants and a jacket. My etl always wears red and khaki except for when they are doing investigations they wear plain attire.

We got two new TPS TMs within the past few months. They JUST got their uniforms this week. APS is plain clothes 99% of the time (the only time I saw him in red & khaki is on Black Friday). ETL-AP always in R&K.

At my store, the TPS always wears a uniform (sometimes a sweater, see below), the APS is always in plainclothes, and the ETL-AP is always in red and khaki.

Reddit had a mention of TPS Sweaters, which i'd never heard of. I've basically got the short-sleeve black shirt and one of the coats for outdoors (it has useless fuzziness around the neck/shoulder area)

Our TPS has an AP sweater. It's a dark v-neck with Target AP logos on the sleeves.

For those of you in APTL stores, what does your APTL wear?

Our AP guy just wears red and khaki. He has some specific Target polos but also wears red sweaters and stuff with a brown belt and decent shoes. He also has a black jacket that says security on the back that he wears occasionally.

I wore the navy blue TPS uniforms for three years. I wish there had been some variation, as I honestly grew tired of the damned things. The quality was piss poor, as the polyester didn't breathe, and snagged at the drop of a hat.

Don't even get me started about those damned shoes....

At least my boss has a decency to let me wear my own black shoes. The ones they issued me were horrid.

getting white earbuds/mic to work with our godawful walkie talkie system ... that would be tight

Umm. They do work. You can plug in your apple ear buds, into the side of 'em, and hear everything. Hell, one of my sets, even acted as a microphone, when I hit talk on the walkie.

The shoes take some time getting used to but eventually they don't hurt much. The rest of the uniform is pretty comfortable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back