I'm Lost! Ap Blaming TM for stolen products?

I get the whole lost prevention but a TM was working on a POG and apparently to her side there was a guy taking a product out the fire exist door but she didn't really pay attention since The maintenance guy was coming threw there with vendors and whatnot. But she was told she didnt look up and they watched her just stand there while this guy is struggling to leave the doors with the product. I don't think she could really have done much herself but it's worse when AP is talking to her in A Block around other TM working in the area... is she at fault I am not so sure myself. Thoughts???

I get the whole lost prevention but a TM was working on a POG and apparently to her side there was a guy taking a product out the fire exist door but she didn't really pay attention since The maintenance guy was coming threw there with vendors and whatnot. But she was told she didnt look up and they watched her just stand there while this guy is struggling to leave the doors with the product. I don't think she could really have done much herself but it's worse when AP is talking to her in A Block around other TM working in the area... is she at fault I am not so sure myself. Thoughts???
As a team member she can’t even confront the alleged thief and if she had knowledge of what was going on all she was supposed to do was alert the Ap or etl. But if she had no idea then the Ap is a asshole for even saying anything to her . Everyone took the active shooting training this is no different for this team member

Last edited:
As a team member she can even confront the alleged thief and if she had knowledge of what was going on all she was supposed to do was alert the Ap or etl. But if she had no idea then the Ap is a asshole for even saying anything to her . Everyone took the active shooting training this is no different for this team member
True but all I'm getting is AP watched her ignore this guy so if they knew he was attempting to steal why did they not step in?

True but all I'm getting is AP watched her ignore this guy so if they knew he was attempting to steal why did they not step in?
Maybe Ap is under the impression that she did notice and did not alert him . But either way is bs all around . If he saw the thief he should have stopped it because he gets paid just for that alone .

Maybe Ap is under the impression that she did notice and did not alert him . But either way is bs all around . If he saw the thief he should have stopped it because he gets paid just for that alone .
She saw it . Front end was calling her about the alarm goin off and she didn't respond until he left and proceeded to tell the girl it was her fault

You can’t know all details. Don’t start needless heresay about it. Ask app on how handle it.
We did. She said that we need to look up and be held responsible for not seeing something even though she was literally saying she seen our maintenance guy walk by with many vendors and assumed this guy was a vendor when she heard the doors click open and didnt bother to look plus she was focused on POGs

She saw it . Front end was calling her about the alarm goin off and she didn't respond until he left and proceeded to tell the girl it was her fault
You assume she saw it . Just because someone was telling her the alarm was going off she should of know , keep in mind that you said she saw the pmt with vendors coming from there too . When the pmt checks roof doors and all , the alarm will be in test mode and go off . Myself as I leader I would know to go to the panel or aware of situations as such , but my team wouldn’t even think twice because it’s the leaders job to take care of alarms . That’s just my opinion

The TM made one fatal and unforgivable mistake.
She did not guest service this individual, he was struggling to get the product out the door and the TM did not help the individual, should have grabbed a flat so the product could’ve been extracted easily.
That would have been the greatest guest experience 😂 and should go up on guest survey

You assume she saw it . Just because someone was telling her the alarm was going off she should of know , keep in mind that you said she saw the pmt with vendors coming from there too . When the pmt checks roof doors and all , the alarm will be in test mode and go off . Myself as I leader I would know to go to the panel or aware of situations as such , but my team wouldn’t even think twice because it’s the leaders job to take care of alarms . That’s just my opinion
I think the OP was saying that AP is also a woman and they called AP about the alarm and AP didn't go to the door until after the thief was gone, then turned around and blamed a female TM who was setting POGs for being there and not watching the door while setting the POG.

Back