Sales Floor Apparel & Accessories Modernization E2E Process

I'm not sure what the actual guidelines are, but the breakout team in my store does not edge or size, or even put all of one color of the same style together. However, they do make an attempt to keep the same general style together, for instance, in Mens they separate out graphic tees, henleys, baseball tees, etc (not 100% but they try) but within say, the graphic tees they don't put all the Metallica or Spongebob or what-have-you together.

Overall though, our breakout racks and metros are neat and organized and fairly easy to push, with some tweaking on the floor.

I'm not sure what the actual guidelines are, but the breakout team in my store does not edge or size, or even put all of one color of the same style together. However, they do make an attempt to keep the same general style together, for instance, in Mens they separate out graphic tees, henleys, baseball tees, etc (not 100% but they try) but within say, the graphic tees they don't put all the Metallica or Spongebob or what-have-you together.

Overall though, our breakout racks and metros are neat and organized and fairly easy to push, with some tweaking on the floor.
I give my breakout team a couple extra hours everyday but expect perfection. Everything is rehung, edged, sized, colorblocked. The whole nine yards. We obviously see the benefits in a different work center when they push the freight but I do what I can to support style since at the end of the day if I need breakout support from a call out or heavy day, they’re the ones that help out.

Back