Appeal

How often is a termination appeal approved? If it is not and I really feel my termination was unlawful or not justified should I call ethics or integrity or talk to a attorney or try to speak with someone at my distribution center that is high up but not the one who fired me or should I just quit trying? Lol I'm very lost

If you have good documentation, you have a chance after a long battle. If you are under 90 days, you are seasonal & let go.

I worked there for a year and a few months , I also have the par form my OM signed. Also I was wondering is it weird they paid me out my vac and sick time? I live in oregon so they legally weren't required to do so. I feel like they slapped me in the face when in the end, they gave me the sick time so obviously it doesnt really matter to them about me using it if they pay it out after termination. What do you recommend I do?

You might want to check with the local labor board to see if there's any legal recourse.
You had signed permission from your OM so that should be your starting point.
You could also call the Integrity hotline; see Hardlinesmaster's sig above for the number.

We're you sick?

If you were on vacation or something, that could be a reason to fire you.

No I was actually sick , I only tried using 40 mins and had a 104 fever my OM was the one who asked if I had enough sick time to go. I didn't get talked to by anyone, It happeed on a Monday, on the following day (tuesday) I received a voicemail saying I was fired they only called the one time too.. I tried getting ahold of someone but no one returned my calls

Back