Can you be rehired years later after being fired?

Just curious, can you be rehired after being fired years ago for disconduct? Basically a long time ago I posted a social media status that had nothing to do with work but someone reported it and they let me go because they viewed it as innapropiate. I worked there 7 yrs and had a good reputation with attendance, getting all my tasks done,going above and beyond,employee of the month 2 years in a row and customers used to call the store and compliment me all the time. I had no previous write up or warnings before the firing.just curious.

Feoends on if yiur still listed as unrehirable. Its been known to happen. I know somekne fired for attendance that got hired back after quite a long time. But qe werre also hirting bad for staff a d he had several peoole speaking in favor of him as he had changed quite a bit. So its really circumstancial.

Feoends on if yiur still listed as unrehirable. Its been known to happen. I know somekne fired for attendance that got hired back after quite a long time. But qe werre also hirting bad for staff a d he had several peoole speaking in favor of him as he had changed quite a bit. So its really circumstancial.
... are you having a stroke?

Back