Archived Applied for Service and Engagement TL

Status
Not open for further replies.
To answer your question of what a TL does that a TM does not: placing supply orders, coaching & corrective action/seek to understand conversations, reviews, viewing MyGuest survey comments and taking appropriate action, participation in possible weekly meetings including safety meetings, conducting interviews for possible hires, providing input on scheduling, keying in approved swap shift requests/shift changes if HR does not do so, some TLs will also carry keys to the building. I’m sure I missed some
With new ordering system only etls building services and Ap can order.

Reactions: Dog
Hi, I would like to add that if you put your mind to it, you can do anything🙂. Also you will learn more if/when you get the position, and hopefully you can own it, and bring about changes, not changes like hitler did in Germany , but if you have the same passion as hitler did and use it for good , you will make a great leader.

Not to be rude but you’ve been on here for over a year so I assume you already work for Target. How do you not know anything about what the S&E does? Why apply if you have no clue what it entails?
I don’t work for Target lol, and I signed up back then because I was looking at applying for Target and had applied previously. So now with the new changes that’s why I’m asking all this, and hence why wouldn’t know all these answers to my questions since I don’t work for Target.

Perhaps these questions would be good during your interview?
Good point as well. I wasn’t trying to bother anyone with my questions, I just figured that I’d use this as a resource to see how things work.

Hey friend. Your job as an S&E TL is to oversee the front end and teach and train as well as coach your “guest advocates” (cashiers, guest service TM’s -old terms) to bring together a quick, simulataneous guest experience with a welcoming and eager attitude... they want you to be “supervisory” meaning you would observe and fix.. getting TM’s to push REDcards is everything up there as Spot only cares about metrics. ^^^^ I see the above people agitated you but beforehand they did give you the info you asked for. It can be hard to explain more to this role until you are apart of it or already working with target. I hope this helped.

Hey friend. Your job as an S&E TL is to oversee the front end and teach and train as well as coach your “guest advocates” (cashiers, guest service TM’s -old terms) to bring together a quick, simulataneous guest experience with a welcoming and eager attitude... they want you to be “supervisory” meaning you would observe and fix.. getting TM’s to push REDcards is everything up there as Spot only cares about metrics. ^^^^ I see the above people agitated you but beforehand they did give you the info you asked for. It can be hard to explain more to this role until you are apart of it or already working with target. I hope this helped.
It did help, thanks for replying and providing some insight. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back