APTL DUTIES

Hey currently a GMTL formerly a SRTL for hardlines. An APBP from another district wants me to come to her district as an APTL. I was a TPS years ago and enjoyed my time in AP. Just curious of the day to day duties of an APTL and if there’s a chance of promoting to ETL. I know ETL AP has mostly been cut but there are still some. If I took the position I would like to negotiate a raise because the store I would be traveling to is further. Kinda on the fence about this one.

It seems like AP has less responsibility than ever (just saying 🤷🏻‍♂️) so if you enjoyed it before there’s no harm in making the jump. It’ll be a promotion so you’ll get an extra buck or two before negotiating the money for driving. Worst case there’s always GM and style openings so you just transfer back if you don’t like it

It seems like AP has less responsibility than ever (just saying 🤷🏻‍♂️) so if you enjoyed it before there’s no harm in making the jump. It’ll be a promotion so you’ll get an extra buck or two before negotiating the money for driving. Worst case there’s always GM and style openings so you just transfer back if you don’t like it
I think it’s the exact opposite, AP leadership has more responsibilities on their plates than ever before, just not on the store op side so if you’re not AP you’re not necessarily going to see everything that AP leaders are doing.

Hey currently a GMTL formerly a SRTL for hardlines. An APBP from another district wants me to come to her district as an APTL. I was a TPS years ago and enjoyed my time in AP. Just curious of the day to day duties of an APTL and if there’s a chance of promoting to ETL. I know ETL AP has mostly been cut but there are still some. If I took the position I would like to negotiate a raise because the store I would be traveling to is further. Kinda on the fence about this one.
If you enjoyed AP, do it. Also, definitely ask for a raise, especially if it’s a longer drive.

Back