Archived APTL Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got it up $3.00 from the original offer. The STL is trying for more at this time... The HR-TM was a little shocked when I said I didn't accept the first offer. Was pretty funny.

I've heard some chit chat on this website about AE2013 and having some APTL do some Sr.TL tasks. Does anyone know anything about that?

I've heard some chit chat on this website about AE2013 and having some APTL do some Sr.TL tasks. Does anyone know anything about that?

I'm a longtime lurker and first time poster. But I'm in AP and this intrigues me immensely.

I wonder what exactly is considered Sr.TL tasks... I wonder if theyll get Keys???

What has me confused is that the APTL is exempt from those duties to remain independent and objective of all other operations.
But I suppose if they can do it to the ETL-APs then the logic only follows they can make the TLs do it too.

Could be possible. IMO. Spot did blast pharmacy on ae12. They did hit ap bad on ae09 or ae08 too.

An APL is PG15 (without a TPS).. I think APTL *MIGHT* be a PG17 (a Sr.TL PG) since you can write formal coachings and cca's. APTL= more $ /hr worked than if you were an ETL. You could easily get around $20/hr as an APTL if you have exp. In APL is prob in the $17-18/hr range.

no way!! not in my market at least....I was just shy of $14 before crossing the hourly/salary line....and APLs are PG 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back