Archived Are the myDevices KGB Interpol?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmy Neutron

“Gotta Blast!”
I’ve always noticed how sometimes on my zebra/my device i get a pop up saying that the device is being monitored......
do you think there is voice recording or can they spy on us and hear all the shit we talk through the zebras? Wouldn’t be surprised tbh, a 62 billion dollar corporation would probably be able to afford that kind of surveillance
Tell me what you think, and how you avoid talking shit

They can listen to me talk shit. My STL and I are high key frenemies. We both know we hate each other's guts. And I'd imagine Spot knows we all hate them right now.

that pop up is actually regarding Target’s WiFi network if I recall correctly, indicating it could be monitored by a third party because it’s not secure enough. Know the devices can be tracked through CSC cause we’ve had to call to ping them when they were lost.
And AirWatch. The devices are technically cell phones and Spot uses AirWatch MDM to manage them (lock them down to only do work stuff, make them all behave the same, etc.) and wipe them remotely if ever stolen.
So Android also is letting you know this piece of software is "watching" your phone/Zebra.

And AirWatch. The devices are technically cell phones and Spot uses AirWatch MDM to manage them (lock them down to only do work stuff, make them all behave the same, etc.) and wipe them remotely if ever stolen.
So Android also is letting you know this piece of software is "watching" your phone/Zebra.
This is exactly what it is.

I’ve always noticed how sometimes on my zebra/my device i get a pop up saying that the device is being monitored......
do you think there is voice recording or can they spy on us and hear all the shit we talk through the zebras? Wouldn’t be surprised tbh, a 62 billion dollar corporation would probably be able to afford that kind of surveillance
Tell me what you think, and how you avoid talking shit
Yes, the $1500 android tablets that are being used are monitored by the KGB. Also, did you hear about the Helios directed energy weapons used to set the fires in California. Damn, we have some evil going on. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back