Archived Are there more hours in June?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have 21 spots to fill for summer seasonal. Next schedule I have two 4hr shifts. After repeatedly telling them I won't work a half day, let alone two in one week. No need to come in five days for thirty hours. Idiots.

I can only imagine what the rest of the team got. Since we have four pog full time, one pog part time, one full time pricing, one open spot for full time pricing , the pptl and me....

Hours depend on your store, your workcenter, and what your STL wants.

My STL understands, due to the fact that market's been kicking ass recently, that market deserves hours. Hence, as a PA, I am averaging 33ish hours and the market TMs as far as I'm aware are averaging 20. We have an opener, mid, and closer.

My hours have stayed consistent through the year. My store knows they can count on me to work anywhere & any amount of hours including double shifts. But I have seen many team members be cut. The lowest hours someone has gotten that wasn't being phased out was 12 for a week.

Holy shit. For the next 2 weeks, I'm only getting 2 days of work. I never seen it this bad.

I heard that today our store had an operator, a person in market, someone in electronics (but only for part of the morning/afternoon) and zero sales floor TM; a leader did all the pulls, reshop, and answered all the calls/buttons. They did have a couple closing TM though. But I heard the leader did quite well and some of the other ETLs were helping out her out as well. But they had about six cashiers at any given time. It seems like if there was a need for that many cashiers then there would be a need for sales floor TM to greet people and help them while shopping. I heard that there are twice as many hours for cashiers than there are for sales floor so many SF people are getting cashier shifts and some are only getting cashier shifts now. It just seems odd that there isn't more of a balance between cashier hours and sales floor hours.

Hours are still down on the new schedule except for like three/four TM who are getting at least thirty-four or more hours. These aren't people with special/higher positions either (like the POG team or backroom who seem to have better hours), just regular TM. It super frustrating for a lot of the other TM to only be getting like ten hours and then for some reason another TM is getting forty hours. Plus a leader made a point that hours are being cut across the board and it is happening to everyone which is even more frustrating when you know some people's hours aren't being cut at all. Sorry for venting in the last part; I just wonder about the way the schedule is done quite often.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back