Archived Are YOU a Valued Team Member?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kartman

MasterBlaster (User has passed away)
I mean, would you want to work with yourself? Always be ready to do whatever, anytime?

Just asking...

And Q-4 is approaching...

Buncha new hires...

Oh Lordy!

I'm probably not valuable because I'm not good at getting red cards, but hey people at least tell me I'm a hell of a cashier otherwise so I'd probably wanna work with myself....in a place that doesn't force me to force a card down people's throats.

I used to work with a couple of others like myself.
When they all left, it got harder to keep my personal standards up (well-stocked, immaculate work surfaces, fast hand-off time) working with a bunch of kids who just didn't care.

Not sure. If I clone myself, things will actually get done in the backroom

Then again, I easily get pissed off so there's going to be a lot of TMs and guest injuries if there's more than one of me.

Here's the thing, I'm pretty good at a lot of things but I'm better when I've got people to bounce things off of who are different from me.
Sure there would be times when it would be nice to work with someone who thought like I do but most of the time I prefer to work diverse groups.
Do I think I'm a good person to work with?
I always try to be and my coworkers tell me I am.

Last edited:
I always made sure my closer was well-stocked, pastries pulled for the next morning, shelves full of syrups, teas, mochas ready for next day, milk cases full, cafe area wiped down & swept, plenty of change in the register, dishes caught up & washed.
My TLs used to tell me they always felt better when they saw me on the schedule , my ETLs as well so I guess I was valued.
It just never translated into a decent raise.

I hope I am:oops: I know in my heart I am ( heck I have been there 5+ years so that's gotta mean something right?) I just sometimes wonder if I am just a nametag you know? Some of the ETLS say hey like they are happy to see me but then there are some that walk on by:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back