Archived Are you working Christmas Eve?

Status
Not open for further replies.
At my store. I'm seasonal. The Flow team some not all are scheduled to work 10pm -2:45am Christmas Eve/Day. 1-2 small trucks are expected. Should be interesting.

I misread my schedule, guess I'm actually working that day. I'm 8a-4pm Flexible Fulfillment. At least I'm working in the morning ;)

6pm and after will be a dramatic drop off in sales as many people will be going to services and home.

This is not true in some areas...my store was jam packed last year because target was literally the only store open in the entire city (over 150k people). Walmart closed 2 hours before we did and obv all the other stores close earlier, not target though...every year you have to push guests out of the store

This is not true in some areas...my store was jam packed last year because target was literally the only store open in the entire city (over 150k people). Walmart closed 2 hours before we did and obv all the other stores close earlier, not target though...every year you have to push guests out of the store
yep, this is how it is at my store too.

1:15-11:15. I volunteered to work a double though. I'm the only GSTM without kids and my family doesn't celebrate Christmas.

Same here, last year I worked christmas eve day but the year before i was working till close and it was way busier than I expected it would be. And i will never forget the two hags who were complaining because we didn't have any christmas eve sales. Sorry you waited till the last possible second to shop, we aren't going to have any sales for you!!

7pm-11:15pm

My family gets together to open presents on the 24th around midnight (well..like 10pm because the kids get sleepy) but my dad said everyone will wait for me to get home. Hope they save me the hard liquor!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back