Archived Are you working Christmas Eve?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SgtGallifrey

Time-Lord/Team-Member
I'm a mid at Food Ave. on Christmas Eve. I don't think it'll be too busy!

Closing. I don't have my kids this year on Xmas eve though, so no worries, gives me something to do. :/

Yep, 4-12:30

As long as we are not behind in fulfilling orders, it should be a slow day of mostly cleaning up and helping backroom.

Yup, a good ol' 8 to 4. Got Christmas and the day after Christmas off as well as the following Sunday.

Wanted to but I'm off. Might see if I could swing a four hour shift just cause.

11pm Wednesday to 730am Thurs if that counts. After that I come back 11pm on Christmas

5pm-10pm. Luckily it's usually quiet by that time with the exception of a few drunks buying gifts last minute.

Yep! 6am to 2:30pm. I know it will be a madhouse of people buying cold cuts last minute! :) but hey I am ready for it!

Yep! 6am to 2:30pm. I know it will be a madhouse of people buying cold cuts last minute! :) but hey I am ready for it!
and we have a FDC truck on Chrismas eve and the Saturday and Sunday after Christmas ... we get 4 trucks a week... December 20th, 22nd, 24th, 26th, 27th .

I work 3:30p - close, My first Christmas working, I still think we should get time and a half instead of and extra buck an hour, but whatever :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back