Archived Ask me about free shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

HLN13

Hardlines TM
Does anyone know where to find the 'ask me about free shipping' shirts? I've seen a lot of TM's wearing them recently but I don't see them on bullseye shop. I wonder if it was an old promotion or something? Anyone have any insight? It has a box on the front I think and then it says ask me about free shipping on the back I believe.

Does anyone know where to find the 'ask me about free shipping' shirts? I've seen a lot of TM's wearing them recently but I don't see them on bullseye shop. I wonder if it was an old promotion or something? Anyone have any insight? It has a box on the front I think and then it says ask me about free shipping on the back I believe.
The shirts are old.... i think last 4th quarter.... they were suppose to be for fulfillment team members since shipping is free during 4th quarter. But i think they were giving them to everyone at my store.

Yes, they are old. At our store, cashiers get all the t-shirts. They get the red cards, so they get the t-shirts. If there are extras, they spread the love.

I wish my store gave us Target Apparel. I really don't mind buying red tees or polos, though. red flannels are nice too.

I want a shirt so bad i really want a star ones one but I'm literally just a cashier so I doubt it also I don't have friends at my store that would get me one lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back