Archived Asked to go train/work at another dc

Status
Not open for further replies.

notfit05

Trainer/ clerical / inbound D.C. /
Was anyone else recently asked to go to Amsterdam to provide training / support ? Was asked to go for a few weeks unfortunately due to personal circumstances was unable to

Take the hours & mileage.
They were going to pay 8$ an hour more for working at another dc and working out of state and also cover room and travel expenses as well as food expenses up to xyz dollars a week, with max overtime also

Check out the Van Gogh museum.
Oops wrong Amsterdam.
Seriously take any opportunity to work in a different dc or store. It gives you more perspective, you meet new people and will acquire new skills.

Yeah, they asked at my DC as well, mostly people that work the weekday shift got asked, only a couple on the weekend shift that I heard about.

We are behind ourselves now, going to 24/7 operations running the usual 12’s on the a keys and extra twos each night on b keys 🤑🤑 gotta love overtime

We are behind ourselves now, going to 24/7 operations running the usual 12’s on the a keys and extra twos each night on b keys 🤑🤑 gotta love overtime

No, forced overtime is BS. So glad I got out of that shit hole. Already got promoted to supervisor after 2 months at a competitor. 8 Years a slave at target and not even a thank you.

No, forced overtime is BS. So glad I got out of that shit hole. Already got promoted to supervisor after 2 months at a competitor. 8 Years a slave at target and not even a thank you.
Mando is no fun. It’s for people that have no lives outside of work. But hey, they gave us an extra buck to compensate not seeing family and friends.

Apparently “Thank you” has been banned from Targetspeak, along with all other expressions of appreciation. Congrats on your escape and promotion!😁

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back