Archived Assembly line blues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Friday.

Payday.

Barely any team members around. Two truck night. Neither done before midnight.

There's a girl, medium height, who does the scanning and pushing of the line. I work along side her handling my freight.

The section next to me has no one handling the palettes. Now I'm doing both the front and the section next to me.

Not a problem really, but..

When you have a bunch of lazy team members on the line taking off the boxes slowly, this particular girl gets mad and pushes the boxes to the point where they spill over and break.

Problem is I can't catch my boxes and the other team members start yelling at me.

I say nothing.

Ghetto discourse is the order of the day. Nobody handles things at my store with professionalism. The managers do dirt deep enough that the lazy people know how to expose them when necessary.

I really feel like having a meeting with management abOut this

Sorry about that. It is suggested that you go to your supervisor or etl, to express your concerns. I am not sure what they call etl in a dc.

Friday.

Problem is I can't catch my boxes and the other team members start yelling at me.

I say nothing.

Ghetto discourse is the order of the day. Nobody handles things at my store with professionalism. The managers do dirt deep enough that the lazy people know how to expose them when necessary.

I really feel like having a meeting with management abOut this

I know that feel, bro. Same problem at my store. Inmates are running the asylum (almost literally, it seems. I fear getting shanked in Bulk Plastics).

Head ETL already addressed this problem at huddle saying to simply double your efforts. Which means: im not doing anything.

How many stores have management that has been punked?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back