Archived Availability hours changed by someone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got scheduled past my availability (nothing unusual, unfortunately). Normally, I tell a lead and they fix it, no big deal. But this time I decided to look at my set availability and discovered that my times for four different days of the week had been changed. I certainly didn't okay any such changes to my set times.
I talked to another TM about it and they have been having the same problem - got scheduled past theirs and saw it was changed. Said they had our ETL fix it, even watched ETL fix it on their computer. But it got changed again and that TM got scheduled outside of availability yet again.
Our STL is the one who does the schedule. Is it possible that STL is going in and changing peoples' availabilities?

One random thing to keep in mind, don't ever make any changes on EHR on a Monday. Had a team member who kept changing their address on a Monday and the system always reverted back to their old address by the eh nd of the week. Called HROC and they told us that due to some payroll process on Monday, EHR always kicks or any changes made on a Monday. This was before Workday rolled out, but I still don't trust anything done on EHR on a Monday.

Good to know, I'll avoid Mondays. I submitted the availability change with a note saying it looked like my times had been changed without my permission. I'll keep a close eye on it to see if it gets changed again.

Hardlinesmaster, there wasn't a problem with the paper or online schedules, though I've seen that in the past. They both said the same thing this time, though... it was just the fact that I got scheduled past my cutoff for a couple of days that made me look into it.

I got scheduled past my availability (nothing unusual, unfortunately). Normally, I tell a lead and they fix it, no big deal. But this time I decided to look at my set availability and discovered that my times for four different days of the week had been changed. I certainly didn't okay any such changes to my set times.
I talked to another TM about it and they have been having the same problem - got scheduled past theirs and saw it was changed. Said they had our ETL fix it, even watched ETL fix it on their computer. But it got changed again and that TM got scheduled outside of availability yet again.
Our STL is the one who does the schedule. Is it possible that STL is going in and changing peoples' availabilities?

In my store, you bet your ass its the STL. He writes whatever he feels like..

Periodically e-HR reverts to an old availability. I would look for that. This has happened multiple times to TMs through out the years. As far as everyone can determine, it is a glitch and not caused by any person's actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back