Archived Availability problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
For a little context, I've had problems with my stores management for well over two years now and have little trust for what excuses they give me.
For the last couple of weeks my hours have been going lower and lower while the rest of the team got many more hours. I asked my team lead who talked to the ESTL who does the schedule. She said that for some reason my availability was nonexistent, meaning it was saying that I wasn't available or available for any shifts and she said she had to manually add me to the schedule every week even though I set it to be 100% even overnights and have had no problems for months now. So am I right to be skeptical on this? Most of my coworkers agree with me that there is something going on there.

Side note, first time posting! Do let me know how to improve for the future please. c:

1st post great. 👍

I hear there's a switchover in systems right now that prevents any adjustment to the schedule. As soon as the system is back on line check and see what the computer has for your current availability. Heck, just resubmit it. It's possible there was a glitch that messed up the computer's record of your availability.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back