Archived Average TL yearly raise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AKADuchess

BR/Instock TL
I looked for a little while but I did not see a real answer to my question. What is the average merit raise for a TL year in and out? I received a few as a TM, so I know how it is all based and I know the low to high end for TM's. but it seems awkward to ask anyone at my store now that I made TL.

Thank you!

If you are excellent, might be 2%. Outstanding get even higher. The up wage to 9.00 confuses everything. Were you stellar & green in all areas, last year?

Yes, I have had numerous recognitions from DTL and have improved from my former TL. So it is not like my TM raises in that you receive your score and then x amount more now per hour, it is a % now?

It's the same method as tms. The only real difference is that your review score is based on AE metrics. Basically your score starts at your myPerformance store summery score; then you get up to 15 discretionery points that you can argue for.

It depends on a number of factors, the major ones being your current pay level vs cap, and your metrics.

Your merit raise is a % of your current pay rate. At the lower tiers (newer TL, lower on the payscale) it's IE - 2%, E - 3%, Ex - 4%, O - 6%. This is an estimate, but it never goes higher than 6.

As a sr.tl I was making over 25/hr and my final merit raise on an excellent was 3%. You can ask your HR to give you the merit scale, it's information as a TL you have access to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back