Archived Back from vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just returned from vacation, to walk into my work station an absolute horror!!!! (Reverse Logistics) How can I possible take time off when I know when I return it is going to take me 3 days to clean up the mess I was left with? No trained back up, and tm, tl and exe's that don't care.
My STL walked in today and was LIVID!!!! Just needed to vent. ::dash2:

Thats rough. I believe that your position is the most under appreciated one at the bullseye. Very little recognition, no one wants to do it and if you are not doing it well you will here about it . However if you do it well no one will notice either... Get with your TL and tell them, don't ask them that you want and need a trained backup. Let them know specifically what was a mess. It packs more punch if you can tell them that the ESIM has not been sorted (huge safety issue) that paperwork was not filed properly (can cause a red steritech visit) that there were CRC items left unlocked( huge AP) If you can let them know how the failure of leadership to followup affects other things it will be more powerful. You have a problem. Let them know what the problem is and how it can be fixed. I say to you as a Team Lead thank you for everything you do in reverse logistics and I mean EVERYTHING!

Seems like the LP ETL might be able to help you to.
No trained back up means paperwork not getting done right which means lost records which means record losses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back