Archived Back to school

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last year we had the BTC school stuff out before the local schools were done with the school year.

We've had the pallets for two weeks. Yet we hardly have any electronics for next weeks set.

Additionally, idiots trash softlines like it's the damn apocalypse. And they do it every damn year.

Ah yes the softlines mess. Where we have "tax free weekend!!!" where people lose their shit over not having to pay 2.90% to 9.45% (lowest and highest sales taxes in the nation).

Congratu-fucking-lations you saved a tiny amount!!!! GUESS FUCKING WHAT WE HAVE BETTER SALES THROUGHOUT THE REST OF THE YEAR.

We're not receiving anymore patio furniture. I wouldn't be surprised to see BTS/BTC coming in early.

Ah yes the softlines mess. Where we have "tax free weekend!!!" where people lose their shit over not having to pay 2.90% to 9.45% (lowest and highest sales taxes in the nation).

Congratu-fucking-lations you saved a tiny amount!!!! GUESS FUCKING WHAT WE HAVE BETTER SALES THROUGHOUT THE REST OF THE YEAR.
We are a tax free state. But we get to deal with all the idiots from other states coming down/up to take advantage of the no sales tax. And cramming every conceivable thing for BTS/BTC in their vehicle after they already stopped at a couple other places.

We are a tax free state. But we get to deal with all the idiots from other states coming down/up to take advantage of the no sales tax. And cramming every conceivable thing for BTS/BTC in their vehicle after they already stopped at a couple other places.

"Do you need a new backpack this year?"
"No my old one is fine"
"Too fucking bad it's tax free you're gettin one"

Or the guy buying a gazebo driving a Jeep Wrangler: "You guys DON'T have twine?!"
Not enough twine to tie down that disaster-in-the-making.

Or the guy buying a gazebo driving a Jeep Wrangler: "You guys DON'T have twine?!"
Not enough twine to tie down that disaster-in-the-making.
Who owns a wrangler without tie downs in the back for this? I've loaded full doors into our LJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back