Archived Back to school

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your people bring vans? Lucky.

"Can this patio set fit in my Prius"

At least that guest brought a hatchback. Around here, guests seem to think we have the power to magically fit entire patio sets into the trunk of their Echo.

Who owns a wrangler without tie downs in the back for this? I've loaded full doors into our LJ.

@coolerqueen. - Cause LJ you get 10 inches.. :p

The LJ is a Jeep TJ but a longer wheelbase.. TJ+Long Wheelbase = LJ.

I looked for long while before I found mine.. :cool: Recovery straps, tie downs and D-rings are in a bag behind the drivers seat..

@coolerqueen. - Cause LJ you get 10 inches.. :p

The LJ is a Jeep TJ but a longer wheelbase.. TJ+Long Wheelbase = LJ.

I looked for long while before I found mine.. :cool: Recovery straps, tie downs and D-rings are in a bag behind the drivers seat..
I know, hubby brags about it all-the-time. Sent him to buy me a liberty....he bought a lj for himself instead.

I know, hubby brags about it all-the-time. Sent him to buy me a liberty....he bought a lj for himself instead.

Funny a first gen Libby was my other choice, cause they look good with some bumpers a light rack and some bigger tires.. But it was to much like a car. And that I6 in the LJ will live forever, I have close to 200,000 miles on it..(only about 20,000 are mine)... It runs like a champ! And I looked at a lot of Wranglers the LJ is a nice interior compared to some.

Always buy your own cars, at least do the picking out.. I love playing the head games with car salesman.. Knowledge is your weapon, knowing your budget is your backbone and know they need to sell, you don't need to buy.. :)

Wow school hasn't even gotten out yet and they are already thinking about BTS already? This is nuts.

Funny a first gen Libby was my other choice, cause they look good with some bumpers a light rack and some bigger tires.. But it was to much like a car. And that I6 in the LJ will live forever, I have close to 200,000 miles on it..(only about 20,000 are mine)... It runs like a champ! And I looked at a lot of Wranglers the LJ is a nice interior compared to some.

Always buy your own cars, at least do the picking out.. I love playing the head games with car salesman.. Knowledge is your weapon, knowing your budget is your backbone and know they need to sell, you don't need to buy.. :)
I wanted a renegade, before they made them square....light rack, flared wheel wells, all tough looking.

..."buy me a liberty" means do the boy thing...kick the tires, etc. It ended up being a standard with high miles. His lj was an 05 with under 50k on it. And it came with a free homemade pie. Bought it right before the winter of the blizzard.

I hear tomorrow's the day. Ugh. Thank god I only have work until 1:30.

At least Black Friday is only one day. This is 3 prolonged months of torture.

Last edited:
Started clearing out space last week. For the last two days, I've done nothing but condense other aisles in the back room to give us more space for back to school. We're going to have 5 aisles, so HOPEFULLY things don't get so unorganized this year. Plenty of space, no reason for more than 1 or 2 DPCIs in one location.

Well maybe garden hose will be reasonable. Pup chewed about a quarter miles worth, all the knobs off the grill, his doghouse omg he's a weapon of mass destruction.

Anyone else have terrible Backroom setups for BTS?

We have SEA3 in the middle of the Main, SEA1 and SEA2 across the fire aisle behind Bulk, and STAT and OFCE are in the electronics backroom at the opposite corner of the store.

I hate back to school at Target. One of the worst times at Target especially tax free weekend.

If only this could be playing over the intercom then it might not be that bad.

I am absolutely dreading this. My shifts start at 2am this week to help finish with our remodel, followed by my normal 5-6 hour Flow shift.

We have SEA3 in the middle of the Main, SEA1 and SEA2 across the fire aisle behind Bulk, and STAT and OFCE are in the electronics backroom at the opposite corner of the store.

In English, please. No idea what you said.

I worked signing not BR but it's not too hard to figure it out from context.
BTS has different sections like any other major set.
In the stores infinite wisdom they have decided to store it all over the back room instead of conveniently together.

It was more of a question for BRTMs, who should be able to read it just fine.

But as @commiecorvus said, it means that BTS products are backstocked all over our backroom. This makes it difficult to backstock and pull when similar looking products actually need to be in different locations on opposite sides of the store.

I will hopefully be busy enough with SFS to not have to deal with it too much.

We have a continuous backroom, but OFCE and SEA1, 2, and 3 are at opposite ends (all the SEAs are in one aisle). OFCE never got properly cleaned out after last BTS extravaganza, so I have no idea where we're going to cram everything. I hate BTS so much. It feels just as busy as fourth quarter, but at least during the holidays you have seasonal help. We usually have one person in the backroom during BTS, even on the weekends. Thank god it's my last one I'll ever have to go through.

Does BTS really get earlier and earlier every year? Trying to figure out when it was set prior years.

Luckily for my store's backroom TMs, our stationery and seasonal aisles (don't pay attention to the fill group names) are right across from each other, give or take a few aisles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back