Archived Backroom flow tl

Status
Not open for further replies.
So someone told me that if you hold this position, and you're a key carrier that it has to be considered a srtl position. Is this true?

Nope. I've had 4 flow TLs in the last 3 years and none of them have been SrTLs, but all have had keys to the store.

That TM doesn't HAVE to be a SrTL, but it certainly helps. If I'm reading your question right, the TL position in question is BR AND Flow. That means you're in a low volume store with only several TL positions available. With only a few TLs in your store, and without having SBUX or Food Ave as SrTLs, that only leaves GSTL, Sales Floor, Pricing & Presentation, and Logistics as possibilities for SrTL. Well, 3 of those 4 positions need to be a SrTL, so the chances are that the hardest position of all those (Logistics) will need to be a SrTL is pretty high.

That TM doesn't HAVE to be a SrTL, but it certainly helps. If I'm reading your question right, the TL position in question is BR AND Flow. That means you're in a low volume store with only several TL positions available. With only a few TLs in your store, and without having SBUX or Food Ave as SrTLs, that only leaves GSTL, Sales Floor, Pricing & Presentation, and Logistics as possibilities for SrTL. Well, 3 of those 4 positions need to be a SrTL, so the chances are that the hardest position of all those (Logistics) will need to be a SrTL is pretty high.

Yeah this seems closest to the truth we only have two SrTL a GSTL and a Logistics one. But we have a backroom TL key carrier who is definitely not a sr tl.

I figure the point is that someone has to run overnight when our etl log is not there.

Yeah this seems closest to the truth we only have two SrTL a GSTL and a Logistics one. But we have a backroom TL key carrier who is definitely not a sr tl.

I figure the point is that someone has to run overnight when our etl log is not there.

There is no overnight at LV stores. 3 trucks a week and the ETL-LOG should be there for all of those.

Yeah I was told the one leaving was a srtl. But I didn't know if it had to carry over for the new hire.

It doesn't have to carry over. Another TL could become a senior and you could become a TL. It could happen though, especially if the other TLs in your store don't want to be seniors or if your store doesn't want them to be seniors. I know some stores only have like 5 or 6 TLs to begin with so half of them have to be.

6 here, flow is a senior, and BR is a key carrier. He has keys to get in the building when he is running the truck. No LOD duties.

If you are not a srtl & a key carrier, think about all the payroll you save for a non lod person covering the door.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back