Archived backroom team member detail

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey y'all,

does anyone utilitze the tm detail report for backroom? how accurate is it?

our brtl made a tm who was new in role (has been with target 2 yrs) very upset due to the # of errors blamed on this team member. the brtl said there were 42 errors in a particular area, and they were all due to this team member.

i pulled the report and it lists his br score as 94% with 1 baffle for that particular week. is there somewhere else i should be checking? the weekly report (dtk) does show 42 errors. i just want to make sure when i approach the brtl about the way she is speaking to the team i can give her a quantitative example along with feedback on how the team is responding. i know that errors are serious, but 1 error, if i read it correctly, does not seem to be enough to justify the public beating this tm had to endure in front of his peers. i am going to talk to her about the approach regardless, but i want to be able to speak accurately to the error rate.

94% with 1 baffle? How many pulls total did he have for the week? I average 800 pulls and had one baffle last week and i was still at 99%

hey y'all,

does anyone utilitze the tm detail report for backroom? how accurate is it?

our brtl made a tm who was new in role (has been with target 2 yrs) very upset due to the # of errors blamed on this team member. the brtl said there were 42 errors in a particular area, and they were all due to this team member.

i pulled the report and it lists his br score as 94% with 1 baffle for that particular week. is there somewhere else i should be checking? the weekly report (dtk) does show 42 errors. i just want to make sure when i approach the brtl about the way she is speaking to the team i can give her a quantitative example along with feedback on how the team is responding. i know that errors are serious, but 1 error, if i read it correctly, does not seem to be enough to justify the public beating this tm had to endure in front of his peers. i am going to talk to her about the approach regardless, but i want to be able to speak accurately to the error rate.

That is the only report that one could look at for team member errors. The only way your Team Lead could know it was that team member is if that team member was the only person working in that area where those errors happened. No matter how your team lead came to that conclusion nothing like that should be done in front of others.

thanks guys!

well, the tm didnt have very many pulls at all because he was doing mirs and does not normally bs or pull unless it's for a guest. our normal guy was promoted, and trained him (very quickly) about mirs. i think our brtl jumped to conclusions unless there's something i don't know about the error reporting. either way, it was inappropriate, and really discouraged the tm from wanting to continue in their new role. it's almost to the point that no one wants to bs in electronics at all, because there's gonna be some sort of lecture. i got lectured last week, and i had 30 pulls with 0 errors.

I had 6 errors last week, and still came in over 99%. I had 1950 pulls, though.

Last edited:
I had 6 errors last week, and still came in over 99%. I had 1950 pulls, though.

You must be in a high vol store - I used to work 40 hours a week as backroom day in my B volume store, and I still only maxed out around 1600/1700 pulls.

Just remember that mistakes made while pulling only account for 50 percent of the errors on the report - errors you create while you're backstocking are also counted. They are a ticking time bomb waiting to be discovered by the system next time someone pulls in that location!

The more you backstock the more likely you'll get errors in the future from others pulling incorrectly or from you backstocking wrong numbers. Sense the detail report doesn't factor in all errors that the store location accuracy counts, I like to have my team over 99.50 on there accuracy. My BR all-stars are usually 800-1,200 pulls and never more then 2 errors.

Just remember that mistakes made while pulling only account for 50 percent of the errors on the report - errors you create while you're backstocking are also counted. They are a ticking time bomb waiting to be discovered by the system next time someone pulls in that location!

This is very true. The error you see may have been weeks before while the pulls are for the week prior. I enjoy team members that have been gone for weeks popping up on the reprort with errors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back