Bad Key Control call for hotline?

The hotline is about as useful as dog shit. Call the Eeoc instead if want to report anything. The hotline works for Tarshit everything gets back to your store if you report it even anonymously. Let them get in trouble for doing the wrong thing not you for snitching. Tarshit hates snitches more than people doing the wrong thing. Especially if it's a leader your snitching on.

Agreed.
The fox is helping count the missing chickens.
Contact an outside worker safety agency - anonymously - to let them know that one of the investigating ETLs is one of the problem players.

Believe me it was from what I heard .
TM did something you shouldn’t be doing with the power equipment. But at the same TM was not certified and most of leadership didn’t care if someone was certified to use the powered equipment. The powered equipment was on nearly 24/7.

That’s why there’s signs saying not to do it. It also shows a non-explicit graphic image if you don’t follow the sign.

Last edited:
TM did something you shouldn’t be doing with the power equipment. But at the same TM was not certified and most of leadership didn’t care if someone was certified to use the powered equipment. The powered equipment was on nearly 24/7.
That’s why there’s signs saying not to do it. It also shows a non-explicit graphic image if you don’t follow the sign.
The tm decided to operate the forklift without asking anyone who was certified for help them. That tm could of been killed, by the pallet.The event has happened, poor choices by the tm & mgt were made. The safety protocols are now in place to prevent another injury or death. Learn from the tm's mistake. The injury might of been reported to osha, already.

Be smart & safe. Stop, look for 10 seconds & ask yourself is it safe to pull that pallet down?

Your key question is not valid at this point. Being unsafe with equipment is.

You need to talk your safety captain or mgt on your concerns about getting training on equipment.

We are the Internet & not your store.

There was the LOD who one night lost THE set of store keys for almost an hour!! As he was scouring the store during that hour looking for them, he was getting paler and paler as time went on before he found them! Poor guy looked like he had aged 45 MONTHS in just 45 minutes!! :)
He aged

It wasn’t that. It was the baler . They key thing was broken and it was always on . Anyone could have mentioned it to the pml or put a work order in
It’s been like that since last year. PML knew about it and fixed it. Someone kept jamming a key in to make it broken again. It only took an injury for it to be taking seriously.

He’s able to use his hand and fingers. The finger got jammed around the door sensor but was only injured. Luckily he or someone was able to press the STOP button when it started to happen. If it wasn’t pressed, might of cut it off
Yeah I heard he had to get stitches

Last edited:
So this begs the question, what does certification include? I've been trained on the WAV by a TL, but how do I know I if I am actually "certified?" I didn't watch a training video, get a key, nor any other evidence of certification. And I know there are many TMs that know how to use it, but aren't certified. Someone just "showed" them how to use it. Thanks!

So this begs the question, what does certification include? I've been trained on the WAV by a TL, but how do I know I if I am actually "certified?" I didn't watch a training video, get a key, nor any other evidence of certification. And I know there are many TMs that know how to use it, but aren't certified. Someone just "showed" them how to use it. Thanks!
On workday, has the training classes for power equipment

Back