Archived Bags....big bags, medium bags and baby bags and no bags.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so glad to see this thread. I thought it was just me who noticed that the bags rip more often lately. I went ahead and bought small trash bags for litter box duty because I can no longer trust the Target bags to be free of holes and I never could trust the bags from other stores to be free of holes. I have yet to see any cashier have to re-bag my stuff because the handles ripped, though.

I've had to re-bag a couple of times.

The only thing worse than the bags rip and tear is having guests with coupons from the TARGET web site that, when scanned, tell you that there are no items to match the coupon!

I've had to re-bag a couple of times.

The only thing worse than the bags rip and tear is having guests with coupons from the TARGET web site that, when scanned, tell you that there are no items to match the coupon!

Some of the ones that print out at the register do that also. I know the ones for magazines mostly always to that.

I must agree, I seem to recall we used to have bags that were of much better quality. The ones we have now , well they are just flimsy. You can barely put anything in them before they rip. and if they don’t rip from that, they rip when you pull them apart.

I put the first post on this thread on August 11 complaining about not having bags (big & baby) we're now at August 20 and we still haven't gotten the big bags nor the baby bags in. How long must we wait until they finally arrive?

Have they been ordered? If so, and they still haven't arrived, maybe your ETL-GE can get a box or two from a nearby store. Whenever we run out and the order takes forever, my GE makes a deal with a nearby store (i.e. if you lend us some boxes of medium bags, we'll be the first to send support help next time you need it).

I would suggest having your ETL-GE call the DC. I've heard they'll load a pallet of bags on your next truck if you ask. I don't know if the little or big bags are delivered on pallets like the medium bags though.

This also happened at my store within the last month. I mysupported it including the order number/day I placed the order and they rushed the 2 missing pallets to our store within the week.

I haven't had to cashier in over a month (I'm working on our dayside remodel team and we're not allowed to get pulled for back-up or pulls or anything and it's been truly wonderful), so I haven't experienced these new bags until today. Today I bought some folders, and by the time I got home my bag had ripped in 3 places. They weren't even those sharper-edged plastic ones either, but they poked through the second I picked my bag up. They do seem to feel a lot thinner than usual now that I think about it.

HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!

We got a few bags.....BABY and BIG!

Although, the baby bags are almost gone now.....and I think that the number of big bags is limited.

Our ETL-GE said that she'd ordered, re-ordered and ordered again. Sure took long enough for the bags to get to us. Of course, now they'll order again and it will be WEEKS before we get anything new.

By the way, our store hasn't had the paper to use for wrapping things for months now. Is this paper still available?

By the way, our store hasn't had the paper to use for wrapping things for months now. Is this paper still available?

As far as I know, it is. My store goes through it very quickly, but we still had some the last time I cashed.

these new bags are horrible you cant put a single thing in them without them ripping or tearing apart. I had one where I put a bottle of pepsi into one, one 2L bottle and it split at the bottom the second the guest picked it up. HEY TARGET GIVE US DECENT BAGS FOR PRIMUS SAKE.

Our most recent batch of medium bags have been marginally better. The only problem is...we're totally out of big bags and the GSTL who does the ordering is on vacation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back