Archived batch titles

Status
Not open for further replies.

toredandkhaki

Throw me somewhere in the store, I'll stick
This might sound like a stupid question, but I see the named POG batches in the pda as "NEW-A2-1" but whenever I try to put in hyphens, it'll just end up as newa21..so what am I doing wrong?

The NEW-X0-0 style of batch titles happens when a POG is batched from a myDevice (the new converted iPod touches.) If you're batching on a PDA, you can't include any special characters, only A-Z and 0-9. Just title your batches something descriptive like SPLC19 or POGA3 and you'll be fine.

I always had my team use the following;

AisleSectionType.

For example; A2S5REV or G1SP

Made it easy to prioritize

I always do the aisle, my initials, and the section the pog starts in (when I make batches on regular PDAs). Example: A9JD1 (not my actual initials :)

I gave them my initials with a number to backroom. Then, show up looking for my pulls. They were easy & small to get.

Yeah if I have to tie from a PDA, I just do it as similar as I can to the myDevice so I type mine as: NEWG39S1 or REVA4S3. I hated when we first got the myDevices and the batches were named after the fill group of the set. Glad that got changed.

i liked naming my own batches, id put all sorts of nonsense lol

but the myD version is efficient, aisle and section are easy to see

We just use nicknames or the endcap number. So either "queen, queen1" or g2, g5, etc.

I dunno if it was an issue with the MyDevice or what, but someone named several endcaps all the same thing. THE A25 ENDCAP IS NOT THE A17 ENDCAP! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back