Archived Bcode with mydevice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scan the item you want. Scan the printer you want it to print out of. Press (I think) Signs and Labels, scroll all the way down. At the bottom there should be options for bcodes, though it doesn't call them that. The three bottom options are all bcodes, but one adds price and the other adds the date.

Scan the item you want. Scan the printer you want it to print out of. Press (I think) Signs and Labels, scroll all the way down. At the bottom there should be options for bcodes, though it doesn't call them that. The three bottom options are all bcodes, but one adds price and the other adds the date.
close..
Scan printer or type in the whole printer number "TXXXXPRT0250" where XXXX is the store number. and 0250 is the printer number
Then press signs / labels ..... then press the last option .. "See other options".
Then scroll down and press the last option on the far right "bcode with date."

Once you do this stepup the next item you scan should just print a bcode automatic.

Wait for it to actually print the label before scanning the next item though. The MyDevices have no working memory apparently unlike the PDA.

Thanks guys! It finally dropped off our PDAs. SDA also went off. Now backroom gets to be apart of the crowd asking for a my device. At least we just need one. For now.

Yes! Let's move even more functions over to a piece of equipment that should never have been used in the first place! We only have about 5 that scan at all, and two of those stop scanning after about 3 hours. At least the RFID process doesn't require the myDevice to scan, just link to the wand.

Corporate would love to get rid of the PDAs right now if they could, but there is no way in hell the back room could operate with the current myDevices. The myDevices are S...L ... O...W, they continually breakdown and quickly lose their charge, and there are not enough working ones for those work centers who really need to have the scanner working. Considering all of the above, and Spot's track record when it comes to technology, they will probably do it anyway.:confused::(o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back