Archived Be honest, do you hate working at Target?

• Thread starter Guest
  • Start date
  • Replies 53
  • Views 10K

Do you hate working at Target?

• Yes

Votes: 24 24.2%
  • No

Votes: 75 75.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol I ran into this last night when I was zoning HBA. Do they at least put them in the correct location?

The ones that bother me are the bonus packs because they don't fit correctly.

I put the bonus pack first so we can get rid of them. Tends to work :D

No. They flipped the shampoos upside down, and put them in the conditioner spot. The bit that kills me is that they had to push the conditioner back to make room for the shampoo.

The shampoo spot was completely empty.

Hey when your pushing a box a minute, you don't have time to make sure everything goes in exactly the right spot...or that the labels on the bottles are clearly upside down!

I like the job itself and coworkers but I don't like the company, worsening reputation, too much facades in part of management and upper leadership, bullying in part of management, favoritism (it's who you know or who you blow here i guess), and other unethical things that go on at this company. So I guess I don't like working at Target but I like the job. For the most part I think people go into retail when they just don't know what they really want to do.

When I worked in the store, absolutely.
Now that I work in a DC, sometimes.

I would have a much easier time with Target if the culture wasn't so... passive aggressive, and it was just honest about how things are and or may be.

At least the new CEO came out and said it. Target before Team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back