Archived .

Status
Not open for further replies.
The modernization rollout bring new titles and a new organization of your TLs but from what I’ve seen your head counts stay the same and if anything would decrease. As of now only high volume stores get a strictly beauty TL. My store has a TL that covers beauty, HBA, chem, and stationary. If your curious you can always look up any stores org chart by searching “Txxxx org chart” on workbench.

Maybe. Possibly

We dont have a solo Beauty TL. We have a Hardlines TL that covers HBA, Home, Kitchen, Domestics, etc.

I would love to apply to be a beauty TL at another store but when I search it on the Target Career website nothing pops up.

Maybe. Possibly

We dont have a solo Beauty TL. We have a Hardlines TL that covers HBA, Home, Kitchen, Domestics, etc.
We had the same thing, sort of, but one TL to home and domestics and the other to kitchen and HBA, but the HBA one always took more care of HBA and pharmacy than Stationary and kitchen, HBA and cosmetics is pretty hectic on its own.

We have a Beauty TL. She used to be a Beauty tech (sorry I forgot the term) before she took over the TL section when the former Beauty TL left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back