Behold, the return of the Yellow Shelf Label!

I don’t like these big ad labels . It makes my aisle look ugly. How much ever I zone it I feel like it’s not looking good. Moreover those 7x11 ads on every other section it literally hides products on shelf. It’s difficult to push stuff there and guests get irritated trying to take from there.

These labels are only used in Market fillgroups right now. I only like them when used inline when items are still attached to a pog and have a location. Once they hit clearance endcaps I feel like this wouldn't work so well if clearance is heavy, there's less flexibility for merchandising.

These labels are only used in Market fillgroups right now. I only like them when used inline when items are still attached to a pog and have a location. Once they hit clearance endcaps I feel like this wouldn't work so well if clearance is heavy, there's less flexibility for merchandising.
Are you testing them? This is the first I’ve heard or seen these. Like you said could be useful for inline but ticketing is necessary for endcaps. Although if they start salvaging the week of set like they talked about months ago, it shouldn’t be an issue.

Are you testing them? This is the first I’ve heard or seen these. Like you said could be useful for inline but ticketing is necessary for endcaps. Although if they start salvaging the week of set like they talked about months ago, it shouldn’t be an issue.

Yes, I think it is a test. Wasn't even aware we were part of it until a box of the labels came in. The last who does most of the PC in Market likes it because it saves her time having to ticket each item. Right now, the endcap stuff is still not ticketed though. We don't have a lot so it doesn't look bad but I can't see how this could translate to others areas since all areas are not the same.

Back