Archived Being put on CCA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was I suppose to be given something in paper to know I was on a CCA? Apparently a TL wrote me up and never gave me anything to sign and I've been put on my finals because I was put on CCA again. My 2nd one is understandable but never being told I was on my first one doesn't make sense... Is this a thing I can fight and have taken away?? Help please -SeasonalCallButtonInDireHelp

You should have been formally spoken to (Coached) and asked to sign something, which would be the write-up.

Be very aware of when ANY conversation happen s between you and a tl and etl. If they start to talk about ways to improve, its safe to assume that the conversation is being documented aka PDD (performance discussion document) 3 of these conversations need to happen to proceed to a formal write up. You should be pulled aside by your team lead in a private off stage area and you are supposed to sign the documentation. You are put on a probationary period depending on what the coaching was for. Operational and safety could be a year and attendance could be 90 days to 6 months. It all depends. Key point is yes you should be fully aware and have signed something.
If you have a violation during your probation then you go to a D Day or a final then shit gets real really fast.
I would personally go to etl HR and ask to see the documents. If you haven't signed it can't legally stand. He or she keys everything and should keep all documents for upwards to 3 years.

Be very aware of when ANY conversation happen s between you and a tl and etl. If they start to talk about ways to improve, its safe to assume that the conversation is being documented aka PDD (performance discussion document) 3 of these conversations need to happen to proceed to a formal write up. You should be pulled aside by your team lead in a private off stage area and you are supposed to sign the documentation. You are put on a probationary period depending on what the coaching was for. Operational and safety could be a year and attendance could be 90 days to 6 months. It all depends. Key point is yes you should be fully aware and have signed something.
If you have a violation during your probation then you go to a D Day or a final then shit gets real really fast.
I would personally go to etl HR and ask to see the documents. If you haven't signed it can't legally stand. He or she keys everything and should keep all documents for upwards to 3 years.

I plan on seeing my HR ETL, I just don't understand how one thing can get me to finals. A fellow tm told me I was written up previously because they saw the papers so its possible they are acting on that which caused me to hit finals. I have to get to the bottom of this because if the previously write up happened then the TL didn't follow procedure by pulling me to the side. I've never signed anything except my current CCA.

Ask for a copy of the first CA. No signature - not valid. If the second CA is related to the first invalid CA then they are both invalid because you weren't given the proper opportunity for improvement. They can't give out CAs without your acknowledgement or stack CAs without giving you the chance to improve.

A TM can refuse to sign a CA and I've seen that happen. That led to the TM speaking with the HRBP personally and that TM was given a ultimatum - sign the CA or term. This doesn't happen for all districts.

Was I suppose to be given something in paper to know I was on a CCA? Apparently a TL wrote me up and never gave me anything to sign and I've been put on my finals because I was put on CCA again. My 2nd one is understandable but never being told I was on my first one doesn't make sense... Is this a thing I can fight and have taken away?? Help please -SeasonalCallButtonInDireHelp
If you don't have a signed copy of the Corrective Action, then it didn't happen. Corrective Action Counselings and Corrective Action Finals are ALWAYS shown to the TM and must be signed by the ETL HR, your TL and you. When you have the talk, you will receive a copy, signed by everyone. Documented coachings are never shown to Team Member.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back